Bill Rothermel Realtor ®
Bill Rothermel has been a resident of Lancaster County since graduating from Shippensburg University in May, 1980. There he received a Bachelor of Arts in Urban/Rural Studies (Geography/Environmental Planning); was Vice-President of the Class of 1980; and also President of Gamma Theta Upsilon, Omicron Chapter, International Honorary Geographical Fraternity. He received his real estate sales license in 1985 and his real estate broker’s license in 1991.
He is a 1986 graduate of Leadership Lancaster (an affiliate of the Lancaster Chamber of Commerce); former-Secretary and an Honorary Life Member of the Board of Directors of Lancaster Dollars for Higher Learning; the Antique Automobile Club of America Museum, Hershey; and The Elegance at Hershey to benefit JDRF. Bill is a past Board member of the Rolls-Royce Foundation, Mechanicsburg, and of the Boyertown Museum of Historic Vehicles, Boyertown, all in Pennsylvania. He is an automotive historian and freelance writer for various national and international automotive and club publications. He also serves as Master of Ceremonies for the Boca Raton Concours d’Elegance, Boca Raton, Florida; the Radnor Hunt Concours d’Elegance, Malvern, Pennsylvania; the St. Michaels Concours d’Elegance, St. Michaels, Maryland; The Elegance, Hershey, Pennsylvania; the Concours of America, Plymouth, Michigan; the Hemmings Concours d’Elegance, Lake George, New York; and Art in Motion, Monticello, New York. All events benefit various charities throughout the United States.
Among Bill’s many real estate achievements and honors include:
* Gold Life Member Award of the Pennsylvania Association of Realtors Excellence Club
* Member NAR (National Association of Realtors), PAR (Pennsylvania Association of
Realtors), and LCAR (Lancaster County Association of Realtors)
* Licensed Real Estate Broker in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
* Member REBAC (Real Estate Buyer’s Agents Council) - RS (Residential Sales Council)
* 1998 President of the Lancaster County Association of Realtors; former
Secretary, Treasurer, and a six-year member of the Board of Directors
* Instructor, new Realtor orientation program for Lancaster County Association of Realtors
* Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
* Graduate of the Realtor’s Institute (GRI)
* Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
* Certified New Home Sales Professional (CSP)
* Senior Residential Specialist (SRES)
In addition to listing and selling real estate, Bill is a relocation specialist and an Associate Broker with RE/MAX Pinnacle. Bill has been recognized as a sixteen-time member of the RE/MAX Platinum Club, and a recipient of both the RE/MAX Hall of Fame, and the RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award; placing him among the top RE/MAX agents in the United States. Whether your needs be residential, relocation, or new construction, as a member of the Bright MLS, Bill can show and sell properties listed for sale with any real estate office throughout Lancaster County. As an affiliate of REMAX International, Inc., one of the world's largest relocation networks comprised of nearly 2,500 high-quality real estate agencies worldwide; you will be assured of working with real estate professionals, regardless of where you are moving from or relocating to. References are gladly provided upon request.